Making Payments

I am disputing the enforcement agent fees

Bristow & Sutor charge fees in accordance with the Taking Control of Goods (Fees) Regulations 2014. Please note the fees are simple and fixed and there is little reason for dispute. Just because you think they are high compared with your original debt or do not want to pay them is not a reason to dispute them.

Can I send payments to the council?

No. Please DO NOT send payments to the Council. All payments MUST be sent directly to US. If you send it to the council they may allocate it to another debt and so your payment would not stop our recovery action.
Message us on WhatsApp