My Debt

I need help to manage this debt! Where can I find debt advice?

We understand that you may need a bit of extra support from time to time, and we will do our best to work with you to understand your circumstances and find a suitable solution. We can support you best when you tell us truthfully about your circumstances, and our dedicated Welfare Team can liaise with our clients to progress your case. Please note, we can’t cancel your debt or stop enforcement action altogether, but we can suspend action for a short time while you seek advice. We recommend that you seek professional debt support from a reputable provider, such as:

0300 777 0107

Citizens’ Advice
England: 03444 111 444
Wales: 03444 77 20

Money Helper (Formerly Money Advice Service)
0800 138 7777

National Debtline
0808 808 4000

StepChange Debt Charity
0800 138 1111

These services are free and can help you to take control of your finances.

Message us on WhatsApp