My Debt

I don’t think I owe this debt. How can I dispute it?

In respect of Council Tax and Non Domestic Rates we are not able to assist in
disputes of this type. You must contact the council direct if you think you do not owe them money.

In respect of Penalty Charge Notices contact us by telephone immediately or send us a letter to explain.

Please be aware that our action will continue unless we receive further
instructions from our client.

Message us on WhatsApp