How do I request a subject access request (SAR)?
We request you complete and return to us a SAR form along with two types of identification. You can print our form from our website here or alternatively request we send one to you via post or email. This form is not a mandatory form, however, its purpose is to help us identify exactly what data you require and to speed up your request. While the form is not mandatory, providing identification is and you should provide us two forms of identification as per the below (Original documents will be returned to you)
List A (photocopy of one from below)
- Identification that clearly shows your name and date of birth
Passport/ travel document
Photo driving licence
- Foreign National Identity Card
List B (plus one original from below)
- Documentation that clearly shows your name and current address
- Council tax bill
- Utility bill showing current home address
- Bank statement or Building Society Book
You can return the form and identification to us in the post or alternatively upload it to us via the contact page on our website.